• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Once upon a time in Hollywood

Pyrmaster

Scenes do not play correctly,blacks out and jumps to the middle of another. Using Clone DVD2 and AnyDVD 8421 (tried 8420 first).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.1_Info_D_ONCE_UPON_A_TIME_IN_HOLLYWOOD.ziplog
    189.4 KB · Views: 8
Scenes do not play correctly,blacks out and jumps to the middle of another. Using Clone DVD2 and AnyDVD 8421 (tried 8420 first).
How do you play it back?

I always check the copy playing back from the folder on the computer with windows media center before burning to DVD to verify. If it plays odd , I compare to original playing in standalone DVD player.

Ripped it using 8.4.2.1 Beta, it seems to have ripped ok, though I only skipped thru it using VLC, and Handbrake pooped out on the iso.

I believe the problem is solved by unchecking "remove annoying...." boxes. Likely because in Tarantino fashion the story jumps around a lot, flashbacks,etc.and probably needs small clips(?). Last burn seemed stable on playback on the computer at least. Burned one before that had one glitch spot, but last burn unchecked all the "remove" boxes, seems to correct that glitch too. Fingers crossed.

Ripped it using 8.4.2.1 Beta, it seems to have ripped ok, though I only skipped thru it using VLC, and Handbrake pooped out on the iso.
You don't need to "rip" to test the effect of AnyDVD settings. Just play the original disc.

I believe the problem is solved by unchecking "remove annoying...." boxes. Likely because in Tarantino fashion the story jumps around a lot, flashbacks,etc.and probably needs small clips(?). Last burn seemed stable on playback on the computer at least. Burned one before that had one glitch spot, but last burn unchecked all the "remove" boxes, seems to correct that glitch too. Fingers crossed.
Thanks, I unchecked all 3 "remove"s and ripped it again, then ran Handbrake and it ran thru ok. (Gonna watch in on the plane on Wednesday so will find out then for sure if it ripped with no problems.)

Back