• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to enter License Key

TheEngineer

I've moved my setup to a new computer. I downloaded and installed AnyDVD HD but the only options are "request trial" or "buy". How do I enter my existing product key?

I've moved my setup to a new computer. I downloaded and installed AnyDVD HD but the only options are "request trial" or "buy". How do I enter my existing product key?
U dont. AnyDVD doesn't use text based serials. You simply double click the license file attachment you were sent in your purchase email

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

That will NOT work for me. I purchased AnyDVD and CloneDVD many many years ago. The email address used is LONG gone and not accessilble.
I do have things named "key" on the old computer, but ZERO idea how to install them on the new computer.
Old one is dying from BSOD.

That will NOT work for me. I purchased AnyDVD and CloneDVD many many years ago. The email address used is LONG gone and not accessilble.
I do have things named "key" on the old computer, but ZERO idea how to install them on the new computer.
Old one is dying from BSOD.
I suggest you buy new licenses, but create backups of the key files this time.

I suggest you buy new licenses, but create backups of the key files this time.

So, you park your car, forget where it is.
You ask for help, and someone says, "I suggest you buy a new car"

I live on a tiny fixed disabilty pension.
I can't afford to waste money buying
something I already own.

I often wonder how people that are so dirt poor they can't afford a license, are able to buy DVDs and Blu-rays.

I often wonder how people that are so dirt poor they can't afford a license, are able to buy DVDs and Blu-rays.
People who have money to burn on CDs, DVDs, and BDs don't waste their time searching for AnyDVDs, CloneCDs, and what not.

Wrong, cause that's exactly what I do. Make physical copies.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

People who have money to burn on CDs, DVDs, and BDs don't waste their time searching for AnyDVDs, CloneCDs, and what not.

That's a nonsensical statement. If you didn't buy DVDs, etc., AnyDVD would be useless to you, unless you're implying we're all pirates.

the problem they dont accept paypal or credit card , and i dont understant the crypto currency , i wish to buy anydvd but only accept crypto currency

Credit cards are accepted just fine. The logos are on the website, they'd be removed otherwise. What is the case though is that certain regions are having problems with the cc payments. Redfox is working on adding new providers.

Credit cards are accepted just fine. The logos are on the website, they'd be removed otherwise. What is the case though is that certain regions are having problems with the cc payments. Redfox is working on adding new providers.

well to me only appear crypto currency only payment option , the other option :
Credit Card Acceptance
Sorry, but we are currently experiencing problems processing credit cards.
Please leave your e-mail address, and we will gladly notify you upon change.

so there no any chance , no even paypal is accepted

A good portion of the US seems to be affected. This is what I get. I have gotten this for a good while now.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 19-12-13 at 11.29 AM.PNG
    Screen Shot 19-12-13 at 11.29 AM.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
well to me only appear crypto currency only payment option , the other option :
Credit Card Acceptance
Sorry, but we are currently experiencing problems processing credit cards.
Please leave your e-mail address, and we will gladly notify you upon change.

so there no any chance , no even paypal is accepted
Which just proves what I said, certain geographic regions have the problem. Eu (except uk?) works fine

As to PayPal, it never was (not even under slysoft days), and never will be. PayPal doesn't want to do business with developers for tools such as anydvd.

Back