• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A Day Without A Mexican

tomlowe

American, Region 1, 2004 from Xenon Pictures

I've tried to rip a copy of this DVD (purchased from Goodwill), but run into problems at the 34% processed mark. This has happened 5 times. The error code I get is "FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 2479929344 313344. I've attached the AnyDVD log file as well as the error windows.

I noticed that this was a thread in 2006, but never saw a resolution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.0_Info_E_ADAYWITHOUTAMEXICAN.ziplog
    186.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Support Info.pdf
    93.8 KB · Views: 0
American, Region 1, 2004 from Xenon Pictures

I've tried to rip a copy of this DVD (purchased from Goodwill), but run into problems at the 34% processed mark. This has happened 5 times. The error code I get is "FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 2479929344 313344. I've attached the AnyDVD log file as well as the error windows.

I noticed that this was a thread in 2006, but never saw a resolution.

Any help would be appreciated.
From the AnyDVD status window: WARNING: Read errors on disc!
Old disc with read errors means defective/dirty disc/drive. Might try ripping the main movie with CloneDVD. It is possible the errors are with some other portion of the disc. Might try cleaning it real good too.

From the AnyDVD status window: WARNING: Read errors on disc!
Old disc with read errors means defective/dirty disc/drive. Might try ripping the main movie with CloneDVD. It is possible the errors are with some other portion of the disc. Might try cleaning it real good too.
Thank you very much. Your solution worked for me and taught me something new. Again, Thank You.

Back