• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Redbox The Farewell does not copy

Andy Anderson

Redbox version of The Farewell. Anydvd 8.4.2.0 repairs structures and completes, but CloneDVD2 2.9.3.6 output to DVD folder are not usable via Handbrake. Tried AnyDVD rip video disc to harddisk and output not usable from Handbrake and other tools. Disabled AnyDVD and tried Pavtube ByteCopy and WinX tools with same result. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.0_Info_D_THE_FAREWELL.ziplog
    889.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Redbox version of The Farewell. Anydvd 8.4.2.0 repairs structures and completes, but CloneDVD2 2.9.3.6 output to DVD folder are not usable via Handbrake. Tried AnyDVD rip video disc to harddisk and output not usable from Handbrake and other tools. Disabled AnyDVD and tried Pavtube ByteCopy and WinX tools with same result. Log file attached.
This is on the status window: WARNING: Read errors on disc!
So @James would need to say whether it is just a defective disc or a new protection. Since it is a new movie, it could be.

going by the dvd release date of that title (november 12, 2019) aka NOT a very new release, i'd bet dirty/defective disc

going by the dvd release date of that title (november 12, 2019) aka NOT a very new release, i'd bet dirty/defective disc
I agree. This disc should be supported since AnyDVD 8.3.9.0.

Back