• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to? 2 DVD's to one DVD

WeezelB

Many TV show seasons have only 1-1hr epsiodes on them per DVD. Like Masters of Horror from Showtime or 3-4 half-hour episodes on Family Business from Showtime.

I would like to create a a DVD with 2 or more shows per burned disc. Bascially combine Disc 1 & 2 from the series to one burned DVD.
Any way to do this cleanly and easily?

I use AnyDVD and CloneDVD only, no other programs currently.

Talk about an additional feature I would love to have on the next major release of CloneDVD!

Thanks

Many TV show seasons have only 1-1hr epsiodes on them per DVD. Like Masters of Horror from Showtime or 3-4 half-hour episodes on Family Business from Showtime.

I would like to create a a DVD with 2 or more shows per burned disc. Bascially combine Disc 1 & 2 from the series to one burned DVD.
Any way to do this cleanly and easily?

I use AnyDVD and CloneDVD only, no other programs currently.

Talk about an additional feature I would love to have on the next major release of CloneDVD!

Thanks

There is no join feature currently in Clonedvd2. You can certainly rip two discs and probably use something else . . .

Perhaps someone in the General chat area will be able to help you.

You simply need to download one of the two DVD's to your hard drive.
A simple way is to first download DVD Decypter...google it.
Then, while AnyDVD is enabled and running in the background, use DVD Decypter ;it will put that movie file on your C:drive. Now, while you have one DVD in your DVD drive, you'll also have access to the other movie file on your hard drive.

Then do some reauthoring and drop the parts you want onto the DVD-R.

Hope this helps.
Good Luck

Last edited:
Back