• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Angel has Fallen" problems

WaltK

When ripping the videodisc "Angel has Fallen" to the harddisc and using CyberLink to play back the movie the scenes are played "out of sequence". Please see attached logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.1.0_Info_D_ANGEL_HAS_FALLEN_FB70F2CF_B9E5AA7C.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Wrong section, moved from DVD to blu-ray. That said, it should be supported just fine. Playlist 299, make sure you tell PowerDVD to RESTART from the beginning, do not resume

Wrong section, moved from DVD to blu-ray. That said, it should be supported just fine. Playlist 299, make sure you tell PowerDVD to RESTART from the beginning, do not resume

Ch3vr0n inncluding a playlist number. It’s a holiday season miracle

I have RB rental with this movie. It shows playlist as the current playlist here, but its all out of order. It also shows copy protection error also. I have tried other programs but they also fail with either playlist is out of order or Java is too new.
Any ideas of what to try now?

How exactly are you playing the disc and with what?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have RB rental with this movie. It shows playlist as the current playlist here, but its all out of order. It also shows copy protection error also. I have tried other programs but they also fail with either playlist is out of order or Java is too new.
Any ideas of what to try now?
And as always, if you are having a problem with a disc, all any one can do is guess without an AnyDVD log. You may have the same disc, you may not.

How exactly are you playing the disc and with what?

Playing it on either Samsung Blu Ray Player or Lg Player. I also tried MKV ripping it to Hard Disk and using DVDFAB to create the file. Main Menu. Then I tried full disk with imgburn. No luck.

In that case you need to provide a logfile. Perhaps there are Screenpass protection remainders causing problems.

In that case you need to provide a logfile. Perhaps there are Screenpass protection remainders causing problems.

Here is the ziplog file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.0_Info_D_ANGEL_HAS_FALLEN_FB70F2CF_7949B7F8.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
OK, seems there was a bug - try again?
Another file

Also, tried the movie again. It played for an hour to the end and then it bounced back to the middle. FYI it is really out of sequence. Also Screenpass error showed up at the beginning of the movie.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.0_Info_D_ANGEL_HAS_FALLEN_FB70F2CF_7949B7F8.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I believe pete meant for YOU to try ripping again and testing playback, just don't use imgburn here. It'll only create an iso and if the screenpass isn't properly removed, it'll be like that in the iso too.

I believe pete meant for YOU to try ripping again and testing playback, just don't use imgburn here. It'll only create an iso and if the screenpass isn't properly removed, it'll be like that in the iso too.
I did that first. No I didn't use imgburn. Screenpass error showed up with 10 minutes of movie and its really out of sequence. So much for trying to get it to work.

I did that first. No I didn't use imgburn. Screenpass error showed up with 10 minutes of movie and its really out of sequence. So much for trying to get it to work.
Did you get my private message?

I did some more experimenting and found the problem wasn't with redfox. It is with the dvdfab grabbing the wrong playlist from the extracted file. I thought it was grabbing the said playlist from the RB disk extracted file from Redfox, but instead it was grabbing playlist 411. An oversight on my part. Right now I checked the right playlist (299) and the movie is playing without flaws and no copy protection error. I hope this helps everyone who is having problems with RB.

Back