• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where Can I find my Licence Key for AnyDVD?

Sonja Truesdale

Hi there, I'm new at this in terms of posting threads and asking questions, so please be patient with me.

My old computer's hard-drive is dying so I purchased a new computer.

I've downloaded the AnyDVD program, I'm now asked to either purchase the program or enter my licence key.

However, I cannot find any reference to the new AnyDVD Licence Key in my emails which I purchased last year.

I don't wish to purchase the program again.

I have emailed support, so far though they have not responded.

I look forward to some positive advice

:)

Sonja

I am not an expert -when you order from redfox they send you the key in an e-mail. If you can still use old pc you can just click on anydvd and go to information and you can see your serial number. Hopefully support got back to you by now.

If you purchased last year, just file a support ticket and specify 'lost license key'. They'll send it back to you

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back