• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incorrect Language

spaghetti

Hello. I just installed AnyDVD, but when I try to open it I get this error.

Windows 7 professional, SP1. I've also installed update KB3033929.

What should I do? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• any dvd wrong language.png
    any dvd wrong language.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 29
Hello. I just installed AnyDVD, but when I try to open it I get this error.

Windows 7 professional, SP1. I've also installed update KB3033929.

What should I do? Thanks in advance.
What is your Windows locale set to?

English (United States)
Check the Language Selection in AnyDVD (next to last listing on tree in left pane) and make sure it is set to "Automatic" (second listing in right pane) or "English" (tenth listing in right pane). See attached pic. Maybe it was accidently changed from "Automatic" to "Arabic".

Attachments

• Screen Shot 19-12-03 at 02.36 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 19-12-03 at 02.36 PM.PNG
    63.5 KB · Views: 8
Check the Language Selection in AnyDVD (next to last listing on tree in left pane) and make sure it is set to "Automatic" (second listing in right pane) or "English" (tenth listing in right pane). See attached pic. Maybe it was accidently changed from "Automatic" to "Arabic".

Thank you for the suggestion, but unfortunatelly I cannot even get to the options. As soon as I start the program, I get this weird window and I'm not sure what to click. The rightmost answer is definitely "Cancel", though.

Thank you for the suggestion, but unfortunatelly I cannot even get to the options. As soon as I start the program, I get this weird window and I'm not sure what to click. The rightmost answer is definitely "Cancel", though.
Then uninstall, reinstall, and make sure you choose English.

Back