• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

8.4.4 Upgrade ?

Clownsun

I just downloaded the latest version of AnyDVD 8.4.2.0 but the software keeps telling me to update to 8.4.4.0

I just installed v8.4.2 and when it starts it asks me to upgrade to v8.4.4 but I don't see 8.4.4 posted.

@James, @Ivan, or whatever RedFox staff can fix the problem. The push notification is saying AnyDVD 8.4.4.0 is available for download, so a fix with the servers is in order PLEASE.

It would appear the wrong version number was entered for the push notification, the RedFox staff needs to fix it.

I'm running 8.4.2.0, but AnyDVD keeps telling me that a new version is available. Forums state that 8.4.2.0 is the latest. Not sure why AnyDVD status is showing that there is a newer version available.

Someone at RedFox likely entered a wrong version number for the push notification.

Making mistakes is a human thing. Hopefully soon @James or @Ivan will sort out the issue and fix it.

That's what I figured, but just wanted to make someone aware of the issue. (y):)

Well, 8.4.4.0 isn't, despite what the push notification says. 8.4.2.0 is the current official release. The servers have a wrong version number for the push notification. The RedFox staff need to know it is wrong.

@James, @Ivan, wrong version number being pushed as the latest, guys! PLEASE fix!

Last edited:
3 different topics merged. Lets keep this in 1 shall we?

3 different topics merged. Lets keep this in 1 shall we?
There will be people who won't read this merged topic and start their own.

Actually it is 4 topics. Two in the AnyDVD Blu-ray forum, only one you merged.

Then they'll get merged too, but the redirects last for a minimum of 24h, and i guess it'll be long fixed before that time expired.

Other topic merged too :)

My computer crash all my software gone, any one know how to reinstall it with reinstall key ?

Back