• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Angel Has Fallen - Lionsgate

Clams

No go.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.3_Info_F_ANGEL_HAS_FALLEN.ziplog
    855.8 KB · Views: 9
Clams, you're an experienced user here.you should know better than to just post 'no go'. What's 'no go'?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Typical Lionsgate shit. Didn't think I needed to write a book.
AnyDVD ripper fails with an IO3 error about 1/3 in.
Logfile outta tell better stories than I can.
-W

Is this update supposed to pull out the bad sectors ? Because it has not done anything in regards to correcting issues with this disc. The disc only pulls up 18% after the new update is performed.

We all understand this title will likely require a new patch.
Submitting another logfile or two will help more than saying "me too".
-W

I'm using Clone DVD2 and AnyDVD HD 8.4.0.3, it scans about 23% and stops, any help would be great.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.3_Info_E_ANGEL_HAS_FALLEN.ziplog
    867 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.3.4.6_Info_E_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
Workaround for Region 1 US. Select Title 51 time 2:00:57. Using AnyDVD 8.4.0.3 CloneDVD 2.9.3.4. Main Movie Only. Success! :coolman:

Workaround for Region 1 US. Select Title 51 time 2:00:57. Using AnyDVD 8.4.0.3 CloneDVD 2.9.3.4. Main Movie Only. Success! :coolman:

Did similar. Same runtime too.

Last edited:
Getting a different error than before with AnyDVD 8.4.0.4. It is trying to repair defective DVD structure and is taking forever. I'll let you know what happens if & when it finishes.

8.4.0.4 does not work for me. Please see attached log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.4_Info_G_ANGEL_HAS_FALLEN.ziplog
    891.7 KB · Views: 2
Anydvd 8.4.0.4 & Clonedvd 2.9.3.6 , didn't work for me either here is the logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.4_Info_E_ANGEL_HAS_FALLEN.ziplog
    850.7 KB · Views: 2
I forgot to bump the internal AI scanner version.
Please try again after creatig a logfile with AnyDVD 8.4.0.4.

Please try AnyDVD 8.4.0.4:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-hd-8-4-0-4-beta.77748/

Please let me know, if this fixes the problem. Thank you!
I used DVD 2 with AnyDVD 8.4.0.4 and it only scanned about 23% and stopped. Tried a work around that was suggested, check only the main movie title that was 2:00:57 in length and it scanned it but only reach 99% rip, before another error 17:91:01, popped up. I'll try it again and see if i get the same error and try to screen shot you a copy! Clone 1 TCE

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.4_Info_E_ANGEL_HAS_FALLEN.ziplog
    861.4 KB · Views: 1
I used DVD 2 with AnyDVD 8.4.0.4 and it only scanned about 23% and stopped. Tried a work around that was suggested, check only the main movie title that was 2:00:57 in length and it scanned it but only reach 99% rip, before another error 17:91:01, popped up. I'll try it again and see if i get the same error and try to screen shot you a copy! Clone 1 TCE
I forgot to bump the internal AI scanner version.
Please try again after creatig a logfile with AnyDVD 8.4.0.4.
If it still doesn't work, post the logfile please.

Still not effective. Here's a logfile for you James . AnyDVD 8.4.0.4 This version did no better than the last, still must use workaround Title 51. 2 :00: 57

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.4_Info_D_ANGEL_HAS_FALLEN.ziplog
    852.6 KB · Views: 4
Back