• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Scary Stories You Tell In The Dark

e143slime8

Have a copy of "Scary Stories To Tell In the Dark" where the resulting ripped with 8.4.0.2 BR disc plays on PC but not on stand alone Panasonic DMP-BD75 blu-ray player.

Log file attached.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.2_Info_R_SCARYSTORIESTOTELLINTHEDARK_C233F3B7_00000000.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Have a copy of "Scary Stories To Tell In the Dark" where the resulting ripped with 8.4.0.2 BR disc plays on PC but not on stand alone Panasonic DMP-BD75 blu-ray player.

Log file attached.

Thanks.
Is this logfile from an original disc?

Is this logfile from an original disc?
No, it isn't.

but not on stand alone Panasonic DMP-BD75 blu-ray player.
Can you please post a log file made from the original disc (or protected ISO)?
Also tell us what "doesn't play" precisely means, there are so many different ways in which a disc could not play.

Log file is unprotected .iso from original Red Box disc.

Disc, when inserted into stand alone blu ray player, attempts to play (as showing by the "Play" readout showing on the BR player) however, TV screen remains dark, never showing that "loading" screen icon that shows that the disc is actually loading (speed menu disabled on resulting burn).

Note, this disc works on PC blu ray player as well as when playing from ripped folder on the PC through "Power DVD".

Last edited:
My mistake, the .log file is of a protected .iso of the disc. Just to make sure, I've created it again and is attached.

Thank you.

Just a note, I'll be away until Sunday evening so won't be able to see any updates to this post until then. Thanks again.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.2_Info_S_SCARYSTORIESTOTELLINTHEDARK_40FA31AC_DCC4CFBB.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
@e143slime8 There's a difference between the original physical disc you bought in the store, and a protected ISO copy. The AnyDVD log is not the same for the physical disc, compared to the log from the protected ISO. That's why @James asked if you got the log file with the original physical disc in your disc drive.

Thanks for the clarification. I will get another copy tomorrow and then get a log file with the disc in the drive.

@e143slime8 There's a difference between the original physical disc you bought in the store, and a protected ISO copy. The AnyDVD log is not the same for the physical disc, compared to the log from the protected ISO. That's why @James asked if you got the log file with the original physical disc in your disc drive.

Thanks for the clarification. I will get another copy tomorrow and then get a log file with the disc in the drive.

Actually, I think James/Pete can work with either the original disc or a protected .iso.

The OP originally said the logfile was from an unprotected .iso -- then corrected it and said it's actually from a protected .iso.

So, that should be fine.

Still, as I understand it, there are some issues that won't show up in a logfile from any source. And I think that's what @Pete meant when he said he can't see any problem in the logfile itself.

I have this movie also and I think that the ScreenPass issues on it are not fully resolved yet. I say that because when I play my version of the movie, it plays out of sequence...

T

OK, thanks for the information - this disc works now.

Back