• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Visa linked to Bit Coin payment failed. Payment in Progress. No license

RT440Dodge

My AnyDVD HD 8.4.0.0 trail expired today 11-16-2019. I attempted to purchase a license key for AnyDVD HD 8.4.0.0 and pay with Bit-Coin. I believe I did a duplicate purchase.
Both order #OLX-WZZ order #OWY-7G5
Received an error on one debit and one credit card I tried. Both orders I still get message Step 4/4: Finished! Payment in Progress! I have not yet received my AnyDVD HD license key in my e-mail from RedFox.bz.

My AnyDVD HD 8.4.0.0 trail expired today 11-16-2019. I attempted to purchase a license key for AnyDVD HD 8.4.0.0 and pay with Bit-Coin. I believe I did a duplicate purchase.
Both order #OLX-WZZ order #OWY-7G5
Received an error on one debit and one credit card I tried. Both orders I still get message Step 4/4: Finished! Payment in Progress! I have not yet received my AnyDVD HD license key in my e-mail from RedFox.bz.
Did you check your spam folder, a lot end up there. Other than that, a support person would need to help you. You really need to file a support ticket.

Maybe @Jill or @Ivan will see this and can help.

Thanks for chasing me up @mmdavis , @RT440Dodge opened a ticket right after his post and our support member @John already replied.
Thanks Ivan and John did reply. Nothing in my Spam folders. I discovered today after multiple attempts that my issue is I cant add Bit Coin Cash or Bit Coin using any of my valid debit, credit cards or my PayPal account. So, I am unable to purchase crypto currency to complete my purchase of AnyDVD HD. I just gave up.

Have you checked with coinbase?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Have you checked with coinbase?

Thanks Ch3vr0n!

Coinbase worked! I had to wait a few days to receive the small deposits to verify and link my bank account to Coinbase but, was able to purchase Bit Coin cash this morning and it appears my AnyDVD HD order is processing. I haven’t received my license key yet but, hopefully my purchase will go thru now. Thanks again!

If the transaction has reached the block chain everything's going to be fine. How fast the block chain will confirm the transaction will depend on the included fee. The higher the faster. And enjoy the extra discount for purchasing with crypto currency

Back