• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with file types...

Arion

I'm trying to burn a copy of a PSX game, but it has 3 file types; .ccd, .sub, and .img. I know I need them all on the same disk for it to play, but I can't figure out how. Could someone please help?

I'm trying to burn a copy of a PSX game, but it has 3 file types; .ccd, .sub, and .img. I know I need them all on the same disk for it to play, but I can't figure out how. Could someone please help?

Open the .ccd file in CloneCD and burn... ;)

Thanks, but I just ried it 4 times (2 with my backup and 2 with the one my friend sent me) at 4x and 1x and whan I put it in my PSX, I tells me to "Please insert a SONY Playstation disk." (I still don't know why the company name has to be capitalised.) Are both our files corrupted somehow, or do I need to use some kind of special CD.

Thanks, but I just ried it 4 times (2 with my backup and 2 with the one my friend sent me) at 4x and 1x and whan I put it in my PSX, I tells me to "Please insert a SONY Playstation disk." (I still don't know why the company name has to be capitalised.) Are both our files corrupted somehow, or do I need to use some kind of special CD.

Well, you need a modchip for the PSX, of course.

Back