• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ protection cannot be removed from a new release

scotty86

I ran into the same problem with the same movie.
I had an older BluRay-Drive (Samsung SE-506BB / bought it ~2013) and I always got the message (reading the disc of "In Time"), that there are hardware errors and my drive or the disc are damaged. I didn't thought so, because I could watch the movie on my PS4 and I had read multiple other BluRays with the Samsung drive. First I tried updating the firmware of the drive, but still the same errors. In the end I bought a new BluRay-Drive (Asus BC-12D2HT) for my PC and there were no more errors reading the "In Time"-disc.

In the end I bought a new BluRay-Drive (Asus BC-12D2HT) for my PC and there were no more errors reading the "In Time"-disc.
So, all is fine now? Good.

Back