• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Science Fair DVD: Can't play main title

Vivian Doe

I am trying to play the Science Fair DVD with VLC (AnyDVD 8.4.0.0, Default settings; VLC 3.0.8 64-bit, Windows 10), and the main title (the "movie") will not play. When I select "Play" from the DVD main menu, the intro titles play, but then it returns to the main menu when Title 3 should play. Likewise if I try to play Title 3 directly, it goes back to the main menu.

(If I try playing the DVD with AnyDVD disabled, VLC crashes. The DVD plays without problem on a dedicated TV DVD player.)

Attached is my AnyDVD log -- thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.0_Info_D_SCIENCE_FAIR.ziplog
    88.9 KB · Views: 2
I am trying to play the Science Fair DVD with VLC (AnyDVD 8.4.0.0, Default settings; VLC 3.0.8 64-bit, Windows 10), and the main title (the "movie") will not play. When I select "Play" from the DVD main menu, the intro titles play, but then it returns to the main menu when Title 3 should play. Likewise if I try to play Title 3 directly, it goes back to the main menu.

(If I try playing the DVD with AnyDVD disabled, VLC crashes. The DVD plays without problem on a dedicated TV DVD player.)

Attached is my AnyDVD log -- thanks!

VLC is known to have "issues" with some DVD's. Get an old version of PowerDVD off Ebay.
-W

Back