• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cold Pursuit (U.S.A)

Steveredrum

Screen Pass Problems can you please have a look

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.0_Info_E_COLD_PURSUIT_2A26B052_E584AA72.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
My Cold Pursuit was handled correctly with the latest (SetupAnyDVD8396). Try updating yours, mine shows good playlist 501 using the latest version.

My Cold Pursuit was handled correctly with the latest (SetupAnyDVD8396). Try updating yours, mine shows good playlist 501 using the latest version.

Is yours the same AnyDVD logfile then I will have a look at downloading because
loads of different versions of working PLAYLIST can come out- Thanks

WHY? My logfile will not match yours until you update. It really makes no sense that you wouldn't update yours just to see if it tells you what the "good playlist" is. And I checked to make sure the 501 was the right one by checking the chapter points using a REAL blue-ray player.

WHY? My logfile will not match yours until you update. It really makes no sense that you wouldn't update yours just to see if it tells you what the "good playlist" is. And I checked to make sure the 501 was the right one by checking the chapter points using a REAL blue-ray player.

I suppose I need to here from the Organ Grinder [Pete] not the Monkey anyone else a saying we use in the U.K - But Thanks Again

@Steveredrum, it's quick and painless to install versions of AnyDVD ... you can go forward and backward with no issues. I've dropped back to an older version to check out behaviours mentioned in the forums to see if it matches with what I get here, and then switched back to the latest version (beta or not). You can thus easily find out if the latest beta version might fix your disc, and if you get no satisfaction, drop back to the version you're most comfortable with.

@worknstiff, the logfiles would not be identical even if your disc is the same as steve's, since there's process and system dependent information in there. Comparing sizes wouldn't say much, and comparing contents isn't trivial.

Cheers,

--michael

@Steveredrum, it's quick and painless to install versions of AnyDVD ... you can go forward and backward with no issues. I've dropped back to an older version to check out behaviours mentioned in the forums to see if it matches with what I get here, and then switched back to the latest version (beta or not). You can thus easily find out if the latest beta version might fix your disc, and if you get no satisfaction, drop back to the version you're most comfortable with.

@worknstiff, the logfiles would not be identical even if your disc is the same as steve's, since there's process and system dependent information in there. Comparing sizes wouldn't say much, and comparing contents isn't trivial.

Cheers,

--michael

I will try the latest version of Anydvd "pete" must be on Holliday or something because 2 members think its a good idea and hope it likes the Blu-ray and shows a working PLaylist

[As I Thought it did not work]

Last edited:
Playlists don't come from anydvd versions. Support is added via the OPD regardless of the anydvd version.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Screen Pass Problems can you please have a look
An AnyDVD update would not help - as Ch3vr0n said, it's mostly the OPD (though sometimes an update is required).

The problem is - the short answer: the disc would work, if you'd finally buy AnyDVD ;)
You've been using it since at least 2017 - back then with a non-working crack.
And you're still "on trial" now, over 2 years later.

You had trouble buying back in 2017, so I know that you tried.
Please just try to buy again, now. The problems from back then have been solved.
Once you have the license, AnyDVD will fix your disc.

An AnyDVD update would not help - as Ch3vr0n said, it's mostly the OPD (though sometimes an update is required).

The problem is - the short answer: the disc would work, if you'd finally buy AnyDVD ;)
You've been using it since at least 2017 - back then with a non-working crack.
And you're still "on trial" now, over 2 years later.

You had trouble buying back in 2017, so I know that you tried.
Please just try to buy again, now. The problems from back then have been solved.
Once you have the license, AnyDVD will fix your disc.

I Have the Trial Version On A Different Computer in the house it says nothing in the rules about that, thats a bit unfair whats the point of the
trial version if you refuse to fix Disks
I did try a cracked version once but it was just rubbish so Im giving the trials versions
ago before I buy because there are bound to be more tricky Blu-rays in the future.

Pete said that disc IS fixed, and it should work fine on the PC with the valid trial license. The other PC must then still have some remnants of the crack, because anydvd must have detected it. When it does detect cracks, it 'disables' itself and does not apply decryption info from the opd. While it then may seem to the user that decryption is being done, it isn't (entirely).

Pete said that disc IS fixed, and it should work fine on the PC with the valid trial license. The other PC must then still have some remnants of the crack, because anydvd must have detected it.
No, I didn't say that, I said the disc would work with a licensed version, and there are no remnants of a crack, the reason is a different one, I'll explain in a PM.

I Have the Trial Version On A Different Computer in the house it says nothing in the rules about that, thats a bit unfair whats the point of the
trial version if you refuse to fix Disks
I did try a cracked version once but it was just rubbish so Im giving the trials versions
ago before I buy because there are bound to be more tricky Blu-rays in the future.
It would be nice if you supported the project. No cracks will work anymore, free is over. Thank you

It's not a matter of a crack active this time. It's a little more complicated, that's all I can say (based off info I received in a dm from Pete, as he said he'd do above.).

It's not a matter of a crack active this time. It's a little more complicated, that's all I can say (based off info I received in a dm from Pete, as he said he'd do above.).

I didnt say his issue was due to a crack, all I did was ask him to support the project. If thats complicated for you read my post again. I also said that cracks will not work with Version8 because he had tried one before. Read my posts before you respond.

I know you didn't say that, maybe it was the way I read it. No harm no foul :) but you're right, freeloading anydvd has been long done, anydvd works magic and deserves every bit of funding it can get.

Back