• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

License key Can I remove it from one machine and use it only on my other machine

Greg Muzingo

I just found out license keys can only be active on one machine at a time. One of the pc has the purchased license key on it. Can I take it off of that machine and put it on my second PC as it is the one that plays Blui-rays best

Simple, uninstall the affected software. During uninstallation you won be asked if you'd wish to keep registration issue. Select 'no'. All done

That said, you can keep it installed on multiple PC's (2 in your case?) As long as they don't both have the software actively running (mainly for anydvd, both PC's do NOT have the fox tray icon active at the same time) you'll be fine.

It's mainly to stop users from installing and registering the software on dozens of PC's with the same key.

Installing and registering on 2 PC's isn't really a big problem. Just don't have them both running the same software at the same time with the same key.

Or to be really safe, you can always pick up an extra license, the funds will definitely be appreciated

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I would like to use my laptop and my PC with Redfox also.
I can get the programs loaded, and when I put the license numbers or keys in, it says that are valid for lifetime, but it won't run the program the correct way.
I purchased the lifetime license from redfox back in May of 2016, so it is the correct license.
How do I do this ?
I don't have the redfox program open on my PC, it does not show up in the system tray, however, I do have an icon on the desktop ?

I would like to use my laptop and my PC with Redfox also.
I can get the programs loaded, and when I put the license numbers or keys in, it says that are valid for lifetime, but it won't run the program the correct way.
Can you please describe the "incorrect" way the programs (which ones?) are running?

When I put the serial number in on the License renewal page, it says "This license is already valid for lifetime updates" , then that is as far as it takes me.

You say 'it won't run in the correct way', please explain that. You just install the software, double click the license key FILE, and you're done. Redfox software does NOT use text based serial numbers you need to enter to register it.

I installed the program from redfox.bz, and it had the 30 day trial on there. When that was up, I went to renew registration and put my license serial key in, but it will not put the fill program on my laptop. I'm either doing it wrong, or missing something. I don't have the original file that redfox sent me in 2016, I don't know where that is. So I'm sort of at a loss here.

As I said, you don't enter the serial number anywhere. Anydvd doesn't use text based serials you need it enter, it uses a registration FILE.

Go here, https://www.redfox.bz/support.html and pick support category 'lost key'. In the message, include your license number. They'll email the license file to you again.

Simple, uninstall the affected software. During uninstallation you won be asked if you'd wish to keep registration issue. Select 'no'. All done

That said, you can keep it installed on multiple PC's (2 in your case?) As long as they don't both have the software actively running (mainly for anydvd, both PC's do NOT have the fox tray icon active at the same time) you'll be fine.

It's mainly to stop users from installing and registering the software on dozens of PC's with the same key.

Installing and registering on 2 PC's isn't really a big problem. Just don't have them both running the same software at the same time with the same key.

Or to be really safe, you can always pick up an extra license, the funds will definitely be appreciated

What actually happens if you forget and boot up your second PC while the other is also running?

I guess I'm mainly after assurance that it won't invalidate my license of anything else that would be a hassle to sort out.

What actually happens if you forget and boot up your second PC while the other is also running?
Lawyer hat on: You shall not do it!
Begging hat on: Please buy a second license. Pretty, please...
Technical hat on: Nothing will happen, if you don't stress it.

I want to thank Ch3vrOn for helping me out, the redfox is working, but I have one other question, how do I get CloneDVD2 to work now, I know that redfox has nothing to do with that, but can you direct me ? I've tried emailing Elby, but it kicks back on me.
Thanks in advance !!

Kicks back to you, what do you mean? Their website is www.elby.ch they should have a similar key recovery

I will try emailing them, the one time I tried, my email kicked back saying it was undeliverable.

Ch3vron, I tried emailing elby for the license key, but after 4 days the email gets back to me saying it is undeliverable and the connection was refused.
This is the same email you gave me and the same one on the page for CloneDVD.
It seems like I am sort of stuck now ??
Any other ideas ?

We will ask Elaborate Bytes to contact you to discuss these issues with you. Is the email address for your forum account the one you use for emailing RedFox and elby?

Last edited:
Okay, problem solved, unfortunately I was required to buy another lifetime license for CloneDVD because once slysoft lost it, elby was not able to retrieve it. It works fine now !!!
I also found out that Elby did not like my roadrunner email address, I needed to use my gmail.
Strange how some things work.

Back