• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hell or High Water - Region 1

JustMe2019

Rip to image seemed to work fine, but when tried to insert into drive, plays thru previews and when select play movie, goes back to previews. Tried to Rip to Hard Disk, and again, looked like it worked fine, but when loading into DVDShrink, no title is long enough to be the movie. Logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.4_Info_E_HELL OR HIGH WATER.ziplog
    275.9 KB · Views: 1
Try beta 8395, and you're not supposed to use the image ripper on DVD's. You're given that warning for a reason if you do

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rip to image seemed to work fine, but when tried to insert into drive, plays thru previews and when select play movie, goes back to previews. Tried to Rip to Hard Disk, and again, looked like it worked fine, but when loading into DVDShrink, no title is long enough to be the movie. Logfile attached.
Looks like a defective disc to me.

Thanks Chevron and James. Have used the ripper for DVD's a few times before, and haven't had issues. Makes an ISO, and can insert ISO into a virtual drive and play with DVD player. Usually works well, or can be used to run DVD Shrink. (Sometimes DVD shrink gets an error, so have to rip to hard disk.) Was just doing what I have done previously. James, disc seems to play fine in drive normally, but there are a couple scratches... Seems odd that it is only related to the movie file though (that the previews play fine, and DVD Shrink recognizes all the previews and bonus material, just no main movie. Will try the beta version and will report back. Thanks!

The beta version performed worse. Again, the rip to DVD image seemed like it worked fine (took a while and created around an 8GB ISO.) However, when inserting the ISO into a virtual drive, it didn't even make it to the previews. Tried to use DVD Shrink on the new ISO, and like the previous one, it said failed to read from the drive. So, I again tried the Rip to Hard Disk, and like last time, it seemed like it finished fine. However, the size was only 203MB this time, and DVD shrink didn't even see the previews or bonus material (and not the movie either, obviously.) New logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.5_Info_D_HELL OR HIGH WATER.ziplog
    264.7 KB · Views: 1
The beta version performed worse. Again, the rip to DVD image seemed like it worked fine (took a while and created around an 8GB ISO.) However, when inserting the ISO into a virtual drive, it didn't even make it to the previews. Tried to use DVD Shrink on the new ISO, and like the previous one, it said failed to read from the drive. So, I again tried the Rip to Hard Disk, and like last time, it seemed like it finished fine. However, the size was only 203MB this time, and DVD shrink didn't even see the previews or bonus material (and not the movie either, obviously.) New logfile attached.
Your disc and / or drive is still dirty and / or defective.

Back