• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Toy Story 4 - "Read Error Sectors" Message

outdoorguy568

I keep receiving the below "Read Error Sectors" message. I've cleaned / polished the disk.
Researching this issue I see on other forums that others are having the same issue.
Any help would be appreciated!
Log file also attached.

upload_2019-10-11_22-53-8.png

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.5_Info_I_TOY_STORY_4_808C15E6_1A6B4748.ziplog
    670.8 KB · Views: 7
I keep receiving the below "Read Error Sectors" message. I've cleaned / polished the disk.
Researching this issue I see on other forums that others are having the same issue.
Log file also attached.

View attachment 48848
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. You can click "continue" and hope for the best.
EDIT:
You can use CloneBD. Maybe the error isn't inside a part you want to copy.

Log file also attached.

View attachment 48848
It may be a bad disc and you might want to exchange for another. This was the only way I can see that will solve this problem

It may be a bad disc and you might want to exchange for another. This was the only way I can see that will solve this problem

This is what I did and it seemed to work just fine. 1st disc was a no go with a read error in the exact spot every time. No visible issues with the disc it even plays fine in the player and PC. Exchanged it for a new one and bam zero issues backing up the second disc.

Back