• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trial Not Working (HTTP Error 400?)

botterbean

Hi all, I'm interested in buying AnyDVD HD but wanted to trial it to be sure it meets all my needs in ripping. I downloaded the trial and tried activating the trial license but all I get is an HTTP error 400 saying it failed to authenticate the trial. I tried running as administrator and unblocking my firewall but nothing fixes it. Can anyone help here?

Hi all, I'm interested in buying AnyDVD HD but wanted to trial it to be sure it meets all my needs in ripping. I downloaded the trial and tried activating the trial license but all I get is an HTTP error 400 saying it failed to authenticate the trial. I tried running as administrator and unblocking my firewall but nothing fixes it. Can anyone help here?

The fact that you got error 400 means, that the firewall is not a problem - you got through to the server.
Yesterday some maintenance was done - maybe that screwed up your trial request. Can you try again?

The fact that you got error 400 means, that the firewall is not a problem - you got through to the server.
Yesterday some maintenance was done - maybe that screwed up your trial request. Can you try again?
Looks like it works now! Guess it was bad timing on my part. Thanks!

Back