• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

changed computers...had to reload any dvd

Littlesis1*6

Good evening, all. I appreciate any help you can provide.

I just recently had to get a new computer due to hard drive failure on my old one and I had to reload Any dvd to my new one. Now, however, even though I have the region set, it is not recognizing it. I am still getting the error message that I need to set the region. What do I need to do?

Good evening, all. I appreciate any help you can provide.

I just recently had to get a new computer due to hard drive failure on my old one and I had to reload Any dvd to my new one. Now, however, even though I have the region set, it is not recognizing it. I am still getting the error message that I need to set the region. What do I need to do?
Make sure you EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting the drive region. AnyDVD cannot be running.

I've tried that. I click on the show hidden icons, click on RedFox, and the region shows as 1 for US. Should I try uninstall and reinstalling AnyDvd?

We're not talking about the region you select in anydvd. You need to EXIT anydvd completely, the tray icon can NOT be running. Then go into windows device manager and set the DRIVE's hardware region. If you still think you've set it correctly, you'll need to provide an anydvd logfile

Back