• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CINAFAX I THINK

sirvince

Does anyone know how to let some movies play in DVD without the message about cinafax I believe

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how to let some movies play in DVD without the message about cinafax I believe
Post edited, caps abuse removed.

That said, I believe you're referring to cinavia. If it's on a DVD, easy fix. Play it on a cheap DVD only player or non-cinavia detecting one (pre Feb 1st 2012)

If it's a Blu-ray disc, there's multiple solutions, but pretty much all of them impact audio one way or another

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

What he was trying to say, is play it on a DVD player (DVD players don't look for Cinavia), or play it on an older (pre 2012) Bluray player.

Back