• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray does not start.

Tomo_110

「翔んで埼玉」、Blu-ray does not start.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.1_Info_F_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    47.5 KB · Views: 4
Your drive is empty.

The other disk will start without problems.Only this disk cannot be started.It starts in a regular player, but plays after a new caution note about ripping is displayed.
It is being read, but for some reason it becomes empty.

I am also having this same issue, it says "no dvd in drive", but there is definitely a dvd in my disk drive. I really want this to work.. please tell me how to fix. I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY....

The reason is still unclear, but the Blu-ray package had a phrase "limited to playback on personal home appliances".However, the DVD says “limited to individual viewing”, and clearly there was a difference in wording from “home appliances”.I imagine this, but for Blu-ray only, it seems to recognize whether it is a PC-connected drive or a consumer electronics recorder.
Can you think of such measures?

Besides the current disc does the drive read other discs? Just a suggestion, maybe try rebooting the PC and see if the disc can be read after the reboot.

Thank you.
Only this disk will not boot.
The same is true even after rebooting.

Can you think of such measures?
I don't believe, there is a way to make a disc unreadable on or actually invisible to a specific type of device. Those drives - in their core - are mostly the same.
There are simpler means to block viewing on PCs readily built into AACS, if that is what they wanted to do - but the disc would at least be visible.

I'm pretty certain, that's just a bad disc or drive or a combination of borderline bad disc and drive.

I just received a Blu-ray from Netflix 'Framing John DeLorean' that is not recognized (shows 'empty') by either drive on my Vista32 PC, but loads fine (both drives) on my Win10 64 PC. Tried rebooting a couple times and disc is new. Unfortunately my Win10 PC has been unable to backup any disks (Blu-ray or DVD) including this one since the latest Windows update a couple months ago. (Still haven't gotten a resolution to that issue)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.4_Info_G_Framing John DeLorean_CE2B7759_3DCC1E4A.ziplog
    563.3 KB · Views: 4
Please help. As with OP I'm having the disk not recognized problem. Only with Blu-rays. DVDs work fine. Windows Vista doesn't recognize the blu-rays either. And it happened on both of my LG WH14NS40 drives! I uninstalled them both and also AnyDVD & CloneBD and reinstalled. It is most likely a Windows issue, but I was hoping someone might have an idea what is going on here. I wouldn't be so desperate except my Win10Pro 64 PC will no longer backup either Blu-rays or DVDs! This Vista32 PC was horribly slow, but it still worked!

Maybe this will have clues to some of my problems. These are the logfiles for the original John Wick Blu-ray from both of my drives. It is on my Win10Pro64 PC and I have not been able to process any disks since I updated Win10 to r.1903. This particular Blu-ray continuously reads and re-reads the disk through AnyDVD and shows up in CloneBD after it reads and then shows empty before it re-reads. After maybe 8 of these cycles it ejects the disk. This happens on both drives and started immediately after the Win10 update. I'm sorry I can't look at these files and make any sense of them or I would be happy to investigate myself. Immense thanks to anyone who can help me solve this!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.5_Info_G_JOHN_WICK_3AC9252E_02113275.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.3.9.5_Info_F_JOHN_WICK_3AC9252E_02113275.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Windows 10 1903 has issues. Which is probably why you're having issues. Microsoft can't get the updates going without something breaking now it seems.

Thank you.
Only this disk will not boot.windows
The same is true even after rebooting.
I'm having the exact issue. It's only one disk, The Fanatic. All others seem to be fine. I updated Windows just recently as well.

Back