• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick 3

Well Lukas, they can only go so far! If it plays, it can be backed up. If it won't play, it won't sell! I remember very well when Blu Ray was released! They said it could NOT be copied. Here we are! Slysoft had that Myth Broken Immediately! Lionsgate may as well give up! :banghead:

John Wick 3 US DVD copy DVD with 2:10 :39. DVD will not play on DVD player
And how did you make the backup, and with what? Please read the sticky 'read before posting' on how to ask for help. We need a lot more info before we can assist you

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hate to be a total newbie here but when I click on your link it gives me file 404, file not found.

That's because it's been replaced by stable release 8390 (available at the main download page) or 8391 beta (sticky at the top). When a beta link stops working it's for 1 of those 2 reasons :)

That's because it's been replaced by stable release 8390 (available at the main download page) or 8391 beta (sticky at the top). When a beta link stops working it's for 1 of those 2 reasons :)
Well damn. I'm already running 8390 and I still can't get track 60 to rip.

If you have a problem, post an AnyDVD logfile.

Here is the file. And it's odd, it will rip track 2 which is the behind the scenes bit, but once I try track 60 it shuts down after 1 second and the remaining file is blank.

Attachments

• JW3.txt
    851 bytes · Views: 1
That's not a logfile. There's a txt file. Please follow the instructions

That's not a logfile. There's a txt file. Please follow the instructions

I apologize for my ignorance. Here is what I believe is the file you are referring to.
Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.9.0_Info_E_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_3.ziplog
    883.8 KB · Views: 4
Then now it's a job for@James

Back