• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems backing up "AWAY FROM HER"

JigsawJamie

Has anyone else had a problem backing up AWAY FROM HER? I can't seem to back it up even with ripit4me. Any ideas?

You really need to give more information. What release is this? Can you post the AnyDVD status window?

You really need to give more information. What release is this? Can you post the AnyDVD status window?
It's the official dvd release. I got to about 60% encoded with dvdshrink, and got the ever so popular cyclic redundancy check error. There was an error message, something to the effect of "the dvd may be scratched or dirty", both of which are not true. It went straight from the wrapper to my burner.

Can you send the ifo files or attach it and, post the AnyDVD info window? :)

I'm not at home right now but will see what i can do tonight. I find it very odd, as whenever I get a movie that AnyDVD can't backup, ripit4me worked everytime. Except for this one. Also I have NOOOOOO idea how to post ifo files as this is the first time I've ever ran into this type of mindbending problem. It really figures I guess as my uncle is in the movie and it's the only one I can't seem to backup! Ironic dont'cha think?? lol

1. At the very least, when posting about issues, answer questions 8 and 9 from here please: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

2. If you want to learn how to post .ifos, click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=330

3. Try cleaning your disc. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Actually webslinger I stumbled on a post of yours on how to post ifo files and it is my every intention to do so when I get home.(now that I know how to do it! HA!) I've actually owned AnyDVD for over a year now and this is the first movie I have ever had a problem with.

Actually webslinger I stumbled on a post of yours on how to post ifo files and it is my every intention to do so when I get home.(now that I know how to do it! HA!) I've actually owned AnyDVD for over a year now and this is the first movie I have ever had a problem with.

O.k., answer all three points from my original post when your provide information again. I strongly suspect you have a bad original disc even if it plays fine (so ensure you also do step 3).

Will do and will get back to you.....thanks again everyone for the help.

I was able to make a perfect copy with no problems. (AnyDVD & CloneDVD)

Back