• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Godzilla King of the Monsters slow encode

Yraen2

Godzilla exhibits the same slow encode as Captain Marvel if converting the audio to ac3. US 4K + BD disc bought at Walmart.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.1.Godzilla - King of the Monsters (2019).cbdlog
    513.2 KB · Views: 3
Yes, as Reto mentioned in another thread, the speed issue is still being fixed.

I'm going to guess you know this title is still slow. I did run it again for a short amount of time with the newest beta and captured a log. Here it is just in case it is useful. This title was tried after Captain Marvel completed the entire encode.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.3.Godzilla - King of the Monsters.cbdlog
    511.4 KB · Views: 1
I'm going to guess you know this title is still slow. I did run it again for a short amount of time with the newest beta and captured a log. Here it is just in case it is useful. This title was tried after Captain Marvel completed the entire encode.

How slow is slow? It's taking me about 3 hours to do a DTS MKV. Seems slower that before but not done many UHDs.

This isn't the UHD, it's the BD and it's taking that long. I haven't had time to try the newest version yet but I intend to today.

This isn't the UHD, it's the BD and it's taking that long. I haven't had time to try the newest version yet but I intend to today.

Oops. Is there a difference between UHD disks and regular Blu-rays when it comes to converting the audio? Seems like all the AC3 conversions get 100+ fps but the DTS conversions get like 28 fps.

Back