• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Underworld 2 Disk unrated extended cut problems

Chris 313

I'm using AnyDVD 6174 and Clone DVD2 2912 and am trying to copy the Underworld 2 disk unrated extended cut DVD and when I go and make the copy, it works and plays fine, but is riddled with the director Commentary on with no way to turn it off, even if I go in and turn it off in the DVD settings.

What setting or settings do I have to use in Clone DVD 2 to get the menus and the goodies, but most of all the movie, without the director's speak ruining it?

I'm using AnyDVD 6174 and Clone DVD2 2912 and am trying to copy the Underworld 2 disk unrated extended cut DVD and when I go and make the copy, it works and plays fine, but is riddled with the director Commentary on with no way to turn it off, even if I go in and turn it off in the DVD settings.

What setting or settings do I have to use in Clone DVD 2 to get the menus and the goodies, but most of all the movie, without the director's speak ruining it?

See if this helps you out.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5033

Yes, thank you. That is just what the doctor ordered. Everything is there minus that damn comentary. I have had this exact problem with Underworld: Evolution. Looks like this'll work there too, won't it?

If you read the information from that link carefully, you can resolve your audio issues.

Back