• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Many many years

noneya

An extremely long time ago, I purchased AnyDVD and CloneDVD, and used them a lot. That tapered off a lot, then stopped.
The bank account and email addresses associated with those purchases are LONG gone and forgotten.
The computer I put them on is eight years old, and dying.
That computer was Windows 7.

The new machine is windows 10. The old machine crashes BSOD every fifteen minutes or so, not practical to use any more, and can't figure out how to fix.

People are telling me that games I bought and installed on the old computer can't be moved to
the new computer. I don't understand why. I'm not very familar with tech stuff. But that is a side issue.

However, I now want to back up some DVDS....copies of copies, if that matters.

But I'm getting this error message:

the code execution cannot proceed because ElbyDDIO.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem

Well, at some point I guess I must have had some kind of password or registration, but that is long long forgotten, gone forever.

Any hope or help out there?

Did you do what the message says? Reinstall the software?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I am sorry that my message was not clear. I PRESUME that reinstallation would require me to have some kind of password or identification.
I bought the software YEARS AND YEARS ago. No idea what my email was then, no idea what passwords would have been. No idea which bank I used then.
So, changes are Extremely High that it would be impossible for me to reinstall.
MAYBE there is some registration number buried in the software that I could retrieve from my old computer?
I know Very Very Very little about computers.
UPDATE:

I have ZERO idea how to open a Zip file. So that is likely where my current stuck problem is.

I pasted the Elbycdio.dll as per instructions, but got this error:

The module "Elbycdio.dll" failed to load.
Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files
The specified module could not be found.

I have tried following THESE instructions, but it is massively confusing, too hard to understand.
Things I see on my computer do not match the video:

Last edited:

If all you want to do is "Make a copy of a copied dvd" just do this

1. Use Windows explorer to copy the burned dvd content (it's VIDEO_TS folder) to your hard drive.

2. Use Imgburn (a free program) to burn that copied VIDEO_TS folder from your hard drive to a blank dvd.

If you bought it from elby years ago, try downloading the latest clonedvd beta and install that. Registration is not done via text based key, but a key file you were sent with the email upon purchase.

Dig through your old mails and see if you still have it, then just download the attachment to the desktop and double click go register

That's not the proper way (even if that's true) to do it, and does not always work.

Will test later but if I'm not mistaken it works with keyfinder.

An extremely long time ago, I purchased AnyDVD and CloneDVD, and used them a lot. That tapered off a lot, then stopped.
The bank account and email addresses associated with those purchases are LONG gone and forgotten.
The computer I put them on is eight years old, and dying.
That computer was Windows 7.

The new machine is windows 10. The old machine crashes BSOD every fifteen minutes or so, not practical to use any more, and can't figure out how to fix.

People are telling me that games I bought and installed on the old computer can't be moved to
the new computer. I don't understand why. I'm not very familar with tech stuff. But that is a side issue.

But I'm getting this error message:

the code execution cannot proceed because ElbyDDIO.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem

Well, at some point I guess I must have had some kind of password or registration, but that is long long forgotten, gone forever.

Any hope or help out there?
If it has served you well for many, many years you can show your gratitude by buying new licenses, if they are needed after a reinstall.

Rule # 1 with Computers, Back Up. I have my keys backed up every way I can, disc, usb drive, etc. I back up everything, you never know when a hard drive will die!:eek:

Rule # 1 with Computers, Back Up. I have my keys backed up every way I can, disc, usb drive, etc. I back up everything, you never know when a hard drive will die!:eek:
+100.

I even backed up my key files onto my one of my various email accounts, so that I'll always have my RedFox software key files available at a moment's notice.

You also never know if your home or where you live is destroyed by a natural disaster, fire, flood, etc.

Back