• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dream Theater 20th Anniversary World Tour

OBMDH6

I have an original store bought copy of "Dream Theater Score 20th Anniversary World Tour", whenever I try to burn a backup copy the best video quality I'm able to obtain is only 41% of the original.The soundtrack is outstanding, but the video quality is almost unwatchable. This DVD is extremely long, with nearly 3 hrs of concert on one disc, so I'm thinking it may have something to do with the way the data was compressed to fit on one disc. Its a Warner Co. DVD in NTSC format and a Company called "Large Lab" also has their name on the label, I'm assuming they have something to do with the copyright protection. Interestingly, I tried to rip the audio track to Mp3 using another program I commonly use to add Mp3 audio to my Mp3 player, and that didn't work out well either. My guess is this company "Large Lab" has done something to cause these headaches for would-be copy-right hackers. On an interesting side note, I rented this DVD from Netflix just to see if their copy would be any better, surprisingly, even their copy of this DVD was awful ! Again only 41% of the original (store bought) copy. Any suggestions/comments ???? :confused:

Last edited:
I have an original store bought copy of "Dream Theater Score 20th Anniversary World Tour", whenever I try to burn a backup copy the best video quality I'm able to obtain is only 41% of the original.The soundtrack is outstanding, but the video quality is almost unwatchable. This DVD is extremely long, with nearly 3 hrs of concert on one disc, so I'm thinking it may have something to do with the way the data was compressed to fit on one disc. Its a Warner Co. DVD in NTSC format and a Company called "Large Lab" also has their name on the label, I'm assuming they have something to do with the copyright protection. Interestingly, I tried to rip the audio track to Mp3 using another program I commonly use to add Mp3 audio to my Mp3 player, and that didn't work out well either. My guess is this company "Large Lab" has done something to cause these headaches for would-be copy-right hackers. On an interesting side note, I rented this DVD from Netflix just to see if their copy would be any better, surprisingly, even their copy of this DVD was awful ! Again only 41% of the original (store bought) copy. Any suggestions/comments ???? :confused:
Does it have a PCM audio track? This would explain the size problem. If it has a Dolby Digtal and a PCM track, deselect the PCM audio track.

Back