• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick 3

Thanks Bunnyrip2. The best post on this page. Quick, simple and it works.
Thanks! I have done this for 14+ years, there is usually a workaround! One just has to be patient and try different things!
I'm surprised James hasn't got the DVD Fix yet! He's The Man! He'll get it though!

Thanks Bunnyrip2. The best post on this page. Quick, simple and it works.
James, It works! I knew it would. Also, Like I said, it IS Title 60 on the disc I have! Lucky? Nope, I knew it would be. 14+ years of being with Slysoft, then Redfox has taught Me a few things! Thanks James!:bowdown:

I have the US Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack and using beta 8.3.8.6 and CloneDVD2 it shows 3 versions of the movie, titles 68,70 and 71 and after decrypting it has a 31% quality level. Not sure which title is the real one and which are fake?

I have the US Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack and using beta 8.3.8.6 and CloneDVD2 it shows 3 versions of the movie, titles 68,70 and 71 and after decrypting it has a 31% quality level. Not sure which title is the real one and which are fake?
Please post an AnyDVD logfile, so I can fix this version, too.

Title 60 didn't work for me, Title 70 worked for me, Use the programs that bunnyrip2 used and use his directions, Then I went into the folder and deleted everything except 5 files that were VTS_35_1, VTS_35_2, VTS_35_3, VTS_35_4 and VTS_35_5, then I used VOBMerger 252 to merge the files into 1 VOB file, Movie played perfect with Potplayer, You can also use program of your choice to covert the single file to a DVD format and burn it.
James, It works! I knew it would. Also, Like I said, it IS Title 60 on the disc I have! Lucky? Nope, I knew it would be. 14+ years of being with Slysoft, then Redfox has taught Me a few things! Thanks James!

AnyDVD 8.3.8.6 this worked for John Wick 3 No problems and backup plays ok

AnyDVD 8.3.8.7 Just endlessly scanning the disk? USA DVD version of John Wick 3

No log file because it never finishes. But you're right as I tried another dvd drive and it worked okay. Thanks for all you do for us movie fans!

what you do is incredible, I wish that such enthusiasm for the thing would be everywhere

Back