• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not really possible. Mind posting a log file? I'm guessing you have a version either without the protection or with a different kind.

The fix for the other discs is on its way (has already been done and tested, waiting for release).

Here's the logfile, just for completeness and curious what you find in it... Using AnyDVD 8.3.7.1, it ripped fine at the time I posted my original post. I was able to skip through the entire movie, although it could be the wrong PlayList (I didn't actually watch it all the way through). (Said PlayList 957 was the correct one)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.1_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_3_PARABELLUM_720E2240_C95C803D.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Seems good with 8385 beta posted above. On my desk it identified 965 as the correct playlist. MakeMKV was able to rip it OK after decryption by AnyDVDHD.

Attachments

• JW3.jpg
    JW3.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 12
Don't even have that PlayList on my disc. :)
Installed the latest beta, and it reported the same PlayList as before (957)
Must be a different disc that didn't have the new version of the encryption on it? Bought it at Target in the US...

Here's the logfile, just for completeness and curious what you find in it... Using AnyDVD 8.3.7.1, it ripped fine at the time I posted my original post. I was able to skip through the entire movie, although it could be the wrong PlayList (I didn't actually watch it all the way through). (Said PlayList 957 was the correct one)
OK, thanks - I see.
It really IS the exact same protection, but the way it is layed out, it simply didn't trigger the problem.
Everything is OK, anyway - now all DVD and Blu-ray versions should be fine.

OK, thanks - I see.
It really IS the exact same protection, but the way it is layed out, it simply didn't trigger the problem.
Everything is OK, anyway - now all DVD and Blu-ray versions should be fine.
Not sure about *all* versions. Let's say "most". :D

Here's what I'm getting:
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.3.8.0, BDPHash.bin 19-08-02)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH14NS40 1.03
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24075168 sectors (47021 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: JOHN_WICK_3_PARABELLUM
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 70
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Java BD protection good playlists: 965
ERROR: MFR failed for a4f3d57851305791f600022 -> C:\Users\HEALTH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\AnyDVD_tmp\Any3523.tmp!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!
You sure it was 8.3.8.0?

Yes, he was. It's in the status info

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.3.8.0, BDPHash.bin 19-08-02)

I have the version 8387, it can rip the disc ok, but it's the wrong playlist ( 444 ). the movie doesn't play in the right order and can't access the menu.

I have the version 8387, it can rip the disc ok, but it's the wrong playlist ( 444 ). the movie doesn't play in the right order and can't access the menu.
You need to post a log file, otherwise we can't identify your disc.

When will new version be available as I have the same problem with JW Parabellum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back