• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Erroring out John Wick

If US Region 1 it's Likely Title 60 like I have said. Not 68

OK, here is My Logfile in case James needs it.
I am saying Region 1 with CloneDVD 2.9.3.4 will be Title 60. Trust Me. I am watching backup now and it's perfect

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.3_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_3.ziplog
    891.7 KB · Views: 0
Use Latest AnyDVD Beta 8.3.3.3, CloneDVD 2.9.3.4 Beta, Copy Titles, No Menus, select Title 60 only. Deselect the rest.
I'm telling you , trying to Play this one is Futile.Even PowerDVD says title 70. It is NOT, it is 60

I can not dispute your experience. I'm just saying that I'm using AnyDVD 8.3.8.3 ...
upload_2019-9-10_21-50-42.png

... with VLC media player set to play title 68 ...
upload_2019-9-10_21-51-34.png

... and I have no problems launching and playing the movie with that setting.
upload_2019-9-10_21-52-41.png

I can not dispute your experience. I'm just saying that I'm using AnyDVD 8.3.8.3 ...
View attachment 48463

... with VLC media player set to play title 68 ...
View attachment 48464

... and I have no problems launching and playing the movie with that setting.
View attachment 48465
I'm telling you , trying to Play this one is Futile.Even PowerDVD says title 70. It is NOT, it is 60 My DVD Player says it's title 70. Title 70 will not play on a computer except Power DVD. It plays, but CloneDVD 2.9.3.4 says title 60, and it WILL Play after backup, Perfectly! Windows Medai Player won't even play it. Nero Showtime won't either

Lionsgate keeps on, and the discs won't even play! This is The weirdest Protection I have seen!

Used the latest CloneDVD2 beta and AnyDVD beta and checked title 68 on my version...Worked great...Good enough for me..

I see. Try backing up Title 68. Just because it plays, that means nothing related to backing it up. It might, like James said, there are different versions of the disc.

I'm not sure what you mean by backup but I'm able to read the disk with HandBrake ...
upload_2019-9-10_23-43-32.png
It encodes the movie without a problem (only when I select title 68).
upload_2019-9-10_23-46-44.png

"Backup" means make a Working Copy of a Title that plays on a standalone DVD Player Perfectly. If you have a Standalone DVD Player, Not Blue Ray, then play the movie and check what Title plays. If it's 68, then there are different versions like James said.

Careful. There seem to be several different versions of this disc.

That's why I said to exit AnyDVD - play the movie in PowerDVD and find out what title the Main Movie is playing.
Then just rip THAT title out keeping only the AC3 5.1 audio track - and you are #WINNING
-W

Back