• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MIB Screenpass ?

von edmeister 2.0

Maybe screen pass

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_H_MEN_IN_BLACK_INTERNATIONAL_B9F9A26A_43CEAD5D.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Wrong section, moved from DVD to BD section

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Because Clonebd showing two movies 402 406 and one middle of movie (400 length 1:21) so sorry I was unsure and wanted to help with logfile if it was as this is new blockbuster.

Because Clonebd showing two movies 402 406 and one middle of movie (400 length 1:21) so sorry I was unsure and wanted to help with logfile if it was as this is new blockbuster.
402 and 406 are both correct main movie playlists.
Only differences is a small clip starting at timestamp 00:22:33, duration 21 seconds. Probably some readable text in the film, that has been translated to either French or Spanish.
You'll have to check that yourself (CloneBD preview player to the rescue).

402 and 406 are both correct main movie playlists.
Only differences is a small clip starting at timestamp 00:22:33, duration 21 seconds. Probably some readable text in the film, that has been translated to either French or Spanish.
You'll have to check that yourself (CloneBD preview player to the rescue).
Ok Thank you. Sorry for the bother.

Back