• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New aacs 2.1 title

Thread moved to "General chat"

It embeds a watermark of whatever decrypts it into the stream.
Are you sure? Or are you confusing this with BD+? Which DOES embed a watermark into the stream. Or did, as it seems to be dead.

Are you sure? Or are you confusing this with BD+? Which DOES embed a watermark into the stream. Or did, as it seems to be dead.
Yes I'm sure. Aacs 2.1 is nasty. I'll have to go dig up the info that was posted about it when it first arrived with the patriot and fury to get the specifics but I'm quite sure that just decrypting it embeds watermarking data in the video stream. Very identifiable watermarking data. It wouldn't stop you from playing it but it would identify the source so they can track down who leaked it. I'll see if I can find the info again though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Decryption process was NOT deuhd!
Don’t own that software & don’t need it.

That’s y I asked in previous post is there a way besides a hex editor to view what’s embedded.

“In AACS 2.x the "decryption" process (by a player) is rather different from AACS 1.0 - compliant device not only decrypts the content but also actively meddles with it. Forensic mark is always inserted into video stream at the decryption layer. This mark contains player model and serial number along with environmental details. This information is preserved in video stream and survives”
Did not locate model info within the hex file editor. And also compared to regular 2.0 aacs
Almost similar as well.

Back