• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Subtites in mkvs are still broken

Wizard34

Hi today i got around to test the newest beta of clonebd cause in the log you guys posted for clonebd that said dvd subtites are fixed in mkvs. Sadly there not i tested one video today using dvd subtites and they did not show up in vlc media player and powerdvd 18. Do you guys need my log to fix this issue?

Hi today i got around to test the newest beta of clonebd cause in the log you guys posted for clonebd that said dvd subtites are fixed in mkvs. Sadly there not i tested one video today using dvd subtites and they did not show up in vlc media player and powerdvd 18. Do you guys need my log to fix this issue?
No, thanks, I can see that they're not working. I don't understand why it's marked as fixed in the changelog.

Thanks for a quick replay. Ill keep my eye out on the next version to see if there fixed or not.

Thanks Reto for the quick fix and I tested 1.2.5.2 Fixes the dvd subs. They showed up in vlc media play. Thanks again for the quick fix.

Back