• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 8.3.8.0 - The Matrix Revolutions (2003) (Amazon UK) Issue

KuchKuch

Bought The Matrix Trilogy from Amazon UK, and have tried to backup the disk using AnyDVD 8.3.8.0 and "Rip to Image...", however I get the issue below:

Failed to send host key (bus encryption)!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Not sure what the issue is, so any assistance would be appreciated. I have included the logfile, but if you need anything else please let me know.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_E_THE_MATRIX_REVOLUTIONS.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
Something is preventing the drive from reading the disc's unique volume key, which anydvd needs to decrypt the title (provided the needed decryption data is in the opd)

Bought The Matrix Trilogy from Amazon UK, and have tried to backup the disk using AnyDVD 8.3.8.0 and "Rip to Image...", however I get the issue below:

Failed to send host key (bus encryption)!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Not sure what the issue is, so any assistance would be appreciated. I have included the logfile, but if you need anything else please let me know.

Thanks.
Either your drive is unfriendly (incompatible with AnyDVD) or the deuhd.sys driver interferes. Uninstall it.

Either your drive is unfriendly (incompatible with AnyDVD) or the deuhd.sys driver interferes. Uninstall it.

I've used this drive (LG BH16NS55) to backup at least 30 4K UHD discs so far and I don't have DeUHD installed on the PC.

Just tried a disc that I previously backed up (Coco - Amazon USA) and decrypted fine. Mystery continues :unsure:

maybe you don't have it installed on your system anymore but it has been at some point. It's in your Windows\System32\drivers directory

maybe you don't have it installed on your system anymore but it has been at some point. It's in your Windows\System32\drivers directory

Which files do I need to delete in this directory?

Thanks.

deuhd.sys is no longer in the directory, but still have the same issue.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_E_THE_MATRIX_REVOLUTIONS.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
Not sure what happened...but after restarting my PC several times (yes several), I now can decrypt this disc. All I did was restart the PC.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Back