• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

all profiles are asking me to insert disc

tazman

everything worked fine last night but now it keeps asking for the discs...all I did today was install the quake wars demo and the ati hotfix for said demo, any ideas? I'm running windows xp

That generally means you are running some new program in the background. Close all programs (including the ones on the task bar) and try again.

everything worked fine last night but now it keeps asking for the discs...all I did today was install the quake wars demo and the ati hotfix for said demo, any ideas? I'm running windows xp

Also... you might want to try re-installing Game Jackal, something may have uninstalled some Game Jackal component.

I just re-made all of the profiles and it seems to be working now, weird...

Back