• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

City of the Dead

sheep

Hi,

AnyDVD + CloneDVD fail on this DVD. CloneDVD just keeps scanning the DVD structure and fails after a very long time (1-2 hours). I tried it with another drive, but CloneDVD aborts with a read error. I tried MakeMKV on this as well, but with no luck.

Is this some weirdly mastered DVD or just as James would say a "defective and/or dirty drive/disc"? ;)

I also attached a log if that helps...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_G_CITY_OF_THE_DEAD.ziplog
    96.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi,

AnyDVD + CloneDVD fail on this DVD. CloneDVD just keeps scanning the DVD structure and fails after a very long time (1-2 hours). I tried it with another drive, but CloneDVD aborts with a read error. I tried MakeMKV on this as well, but with no luck.

Is this some weirdly mastered DVD or just as James would say a "defective and/or dirty drive/disc"? ;)

I also attached a log if that helps...
Please try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.

Hi James,

tried that, CloneDVD fails after about 2,5 hours. I uploaded a new log with AI scanner always enabled, if that helps.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_G_CITY_OF_THE_DEAD.ziplog
    96.4 KB · Views: 1
I also tried "the monkey", but it gives me read errors.

Just for fun I even tried RipIt4Me with DVDShrink, but gives me a CRC error.

So James, are you clueless on this or do you have to order the disc or...?

So James, are you clueless on this or do you have to order the disc or...?
I am not sure if I am clueless or if the disc is defective.

Back