• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.5.0 very stable / next features?

That's a completely different checkbox and different option than what I'm talking about. That's for James' request for core audio and that's fine. My option is for selecting the HD audio track/s for a selected language/s. So if you select english as your default language and the HD Audio ONLY checkbox is checked, it will only select HD audio track/s that are english. Think of the checkbox I'm asking for as a global enhancement filter. What you're asking for is per track. That's a whole different issue.

And actually, thinking about the core audio thing, could we not have an option on the last screen similar to the forced subs where there's a "extract core audio for selected HD tracks"? That would be a great way to handle it IMO.

Full disc 3d backup ,

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yes, I am also looking forward to a 3D disc backup (full and selective).
Plus it would be nice to see Intel hardware acceleration support working again, which by the way can additionally manage 3D to 3D (hardware accelerated).

Of all these things, remove black bars and opening mkv files are the two that really resonate with me. Both of these would be brilliant.
Graphics card support yes.
The other things not so much.
Plus in the future some more 10 bit colour options. I understand much more on this now, I’ll post on that later.

As to the whole default / core soundtrack stuff, I think it is fraught with problems. Sometimes the disks are authored with the wrong language label on a soundtrack and things like that.
For instance I have on makemkv prefs which is basically the same thing
-sel:all,+sel: (favlang|nolang|single),-sel: (core),-sel:mvcvideo,=100:all,-10:favlang
It’s quite a good system but it still works only 95% not 100%.

The problem with your theory on that is that we already have default languages in clonebd. So if it's really a problem as you say then it's already a problem. Adding options to limit further what's already being done isn't going to add any additional issues so I don't buy that at all. Besides, as I keep repeating myself, this isn't required. You don't want the option? Kuel... don't use it. The rest of us would very much like to use it to default to what we want to select. And even if it is wrong in 5% of cases, you can always fix it by selecting the right tracks in those cases. The magic of a ui...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That's what clonedvd is for.

CloneDVD is very slow. Mobile is slow and suboptimal. CloneBD has a nicer user experience.
B

This would be retro development. No. Not wanted here. We want to go forward. Some hints from the developers indicate that they are working on GPU support for AMD and INTEL. That would explain why they don't respond regarding adding new features.

My wishlist:
Picture cropping (remove black bars). Very useful for subtitles with constant image height or cinemascope displays with clever playback devices like Kodi.

to a lesser extend:

Select core audio.

Your wish list? Are you one of the developers? or just or the RedFox programs? It seems like Elaborate Bytes refers people to this forum.
Thank You....:thankyou:

Your wish list? Are you one of the developers? or just or the RedFox programs? It seems like Elaborate Bytes refers people to this forum.
Thank You....:thankyou:

James works for RedFox. Elaborate Bytes is not RedFox. So yes, he has a wish list too. :)

I hope everybody noticed the part "roadmap" in the announcement of the newest release 1.2.5.1.

Roadmap: following this beta, an official release will be issued.
After that, we will be gradually adding improved hardware support, e.g. hardware accelerated 3D support for onboard Intel GPUs and HEVC support for AMD and Intel (if supported).
3D Hardware encoding shall setup the basis for full 3D disc-copy.

Looks like a early Christmas for some of you 3D-guys... :coolman:

Yeah I noticed, guess persistent nagging paid off and they finally got sick of us asking

Will
Why? CloneDVD works brilliantly. And has nothing to do with this thread, btw.

Bubbator said:
CloneDVD is very slow. Mobile is slow and suboptimal. CloneBD has a nicer user experience.
B

I was just letting Bubbator that VSO software is available for ConeDVD Mobile, which Bubbator posted it in this thread. If you noticed, I did give you credit for AnyDVDHD, and I love CloneBD.

BTW, I was reading that there is a Ultra HD BluRay format out that will, supposedly, be almost unable to copy. I guess you will eventually be able to work around this. I've been with you since the beginning and I mention on other forums about how good your products are.

Will

Bubbator said:
B

I was just letting Bubbator that VSO software is available for ConeDVD Mobile, which Bubbator posted it in this thread. If you noticed, I did give you credit for AnyDVDHD, and I love CloneBD.

BTW, I was reading that there is a Ultra HD BluRay format out that will, supposedly, be almost unable to copy. I guess you will eventually be able to work around this. I've been with you since the beginning and I mention on other forums about how good your products are.

huh?? We've been able to back up our UHD movie collection since Dec 2017.

Back