• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kodak printable -Rx16 Gold

Apparently these are guaranteed to last for 100 years ..?

Those might be MAM-A rebrands.

Yeah, in theory they will last longer (but I'd be more than willing to take that 100 year bet). The problem is you have to burn to them successfully first.

Those might be MAM-A rebrands.

Yeah, in theory they will last longer (but I'd be more than willing to take that 100 year bet). The problem is you have to burn to them successfully first.
I will take the 100 years bet and I will be glad to pay if I lose, ( I just want to be around in 100years to find out.) That would make me the oldest person in the world LOL. Most Kodak media is horrid especially the Made in China stuff. I stick with Verbs and Taiyo Yuden and never had to worry. :D

I will take the 100 years bet and I will be glad to pay if I lose, ( I just want to be around in 100years to find out.) That would make me the oldest person in the world LOL. Most Kodak media is horrid especially the Made in China stuff. I stick with Verbs and Taiyo Yuden and never had to worry. :D

I don't think this Kodak Gold stuff is made in China. I could be wrong, but I think they are MAM-A (formerly Mitsui) Gold rebrands.
That said, I'd go with Verbatim Ultralife Gold first.

Last edited:
Back