• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Replicas

Phyllis Hicks

Unable to read video files. I checked the old thread on this and the answer was to use 8.3.4.5. Several said that worked. But I am using 8.3.8.0 and the link for 8.3.4.5. beta goes to a 404 message. besides it seams dumb to go backward.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_I_REPLICAS.ziplog
    788.1 KB · Views: 4
Of course that link doesn't work, it's outdated. Last time I checked 8 is a higher number than 4, meaning 8380 is newer than 8345. ;-) Other than that the logfile looks good, maybe dirty/defective. A case for @James

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Unable to read video files. I checked the old thread on this and the answer was to use 8.3.4.5. Several said that worked. But I am using 8.3.8.0 and the link for 8.3.4.5. beta goes to a 404 message. besides it seams dumb to go backward.
All is looking good. What is the exact error message? Maybe the error is outside the actual movie. You can try CloneDVD2 and copy only the feature.

This is what I get when I use CloneDVD2. This is the second dvd I have tried and the result was the same on that one, since I upgraded to 8.3.8.0 or the upgrade directly before that one. I can however "rip video disc to harddrive" from anydvd.

Attachments

• replicas error.JPG
    replicas error.JPG
    477.3 KB · Views: 10
This is what I get when I use CloneDVD2. This is the second dvd I have tried and the result was the same on that one, since I upgraded to 8.3.8.0 or the upgrade directly before that one. I can however "rip video disc to harddrive" from anydvd.
It looks like you are probably opening the wrong drive letter? Click the browse button and select the right one. Your optical drive in the AnyDVD log is "I:" not "E:"

Back