• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hellboy (2019) problems

Iamfaithful

Hi there. I used the new AnyDVD Beta since the regular one failed and burned just a DVD Copy of Hellboy. It will play on my computer with AnyDVD running but will not play in my XBox OneS which is how I watch them usually. Any suggestions?

Well considering you were able to rip, and watch the title on your PC, it's not an anydvd problem. Most likely a disc / player problem. What type and brand of blank discs are you using?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Well considering you were able to rip, and watch the title on your PC, it's not an anydvd problem. Most likely a disc / player problem. What type and brand of blank discs are you using?

Verbatim DVD-R

The same ones I use for every DVD I burn and all the other DVDs ever burned work, its just Hellboy

It burned it but gave warning after warning that AnyDVD was unable to decrypt or whatever it says.

It's the MID (Media Identifier) i'm interested in, you can find that out through DVDInfo or IMGBurn in explore mode. What warning? Warnings are there for a reason, if you get one, something's wrong and you shouldn't be burning it and potentially wasting blanks.

It's the MID (Media Identifier) i'm interested in, you can find that out through DVDInfo or IMGBurn in explore mode. What warning? Warnings are there for a reason, if you get one, something's wrong and you shouldn't be burning it and potentially wasting blanks.

Okay, updated to the 8.3.7.4 again. I inserted Hellboy into my DVD Burner. Its taking way longer to scan than the other 2 DVDs I burned earlier today, well over one minute. This is the error I got.

upload_2019-8-3_14-52-32.png

Full anydvd logfile please.

No, just create the logfile. Then post it. However going on your first post and that error, you posted about a DVD in the Blu-ray section. Posts moved, and I got a pretty good feeling what the initial problem will be.

And I still need to see that MID of the blank discs you're using.

Okay, updated to the 8.3.7.4 again. I inserted Hellboy into my DVD Burner. Its taking way longer to scan than the other 2 DVDs I burned earlier today, well over one minute. This is the error I got.

View attachment 48016
What Ch3vr0n danced around, that is usually caused by a drive region NOT being set. Be sure to EXIT AnyDVD BEFORE checking or setting.

It's called not jumping to conclusions without all the facts, but that's just half the problem if that's what it is. Doesn't explain why it won't play.

What Ch3vr0n danced around, that is usually caused by a drive region NOT being set. Be sure to EXIT AnyDVD BEFORE checking or setting.

This is what it currently says:
upload_2019-8-3_16-46-33.png

Does say Region 0: Not set

But the other DVDs I burned today worked... Its almost done now so I might end up having to set the region to 1 and do this again I guess.

This is what it currently says:
View attachment 48017

Does say Region 0: Not set

But the other DVDs I burned today worked... Its almost done now so I might end up having to set the region to 1 and do this again I guess.
The fact you have not had this problem before means you were lucky. As previously mentioned, EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting.

It was already open from me watching what it did. I did not think to check the Region so thanks for that. Its almost done burning so I guess I will set the Region to 1 and go for try 3

View attachment 48016
Read the last sentence. Set your drive region code.

The fact you have not had this problem before means you were lucky. As previously mentioned, EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting.

Odd, it is set to Region 1 yet AnyDVD after scanning said it was not. Still will not play however and back to getting the unable to crack error :(

upload_2019-8-3_17-8-2.png

That first image is an ANYDVD setting, it's specifically said DRIVE HARDWARE region. Now read the instructions again, EXIT anydvd completely. You're going into device manager while anydvd is running. Exit it, and go back. Surprise!

That first image is an ANYDVD setting, it's specifically said DRIVE HARDWARE region. Now read the instructions again, EXIT anydvd completely. You're going into device manager while anydvd is running. Exit it, and go back. Surprise!

Sorry its been a long day, I clearly did not understand what you meant. So I did that, one of them was not set so I set it and redid the DVD again. It started playing the movie but crashed when it went to chapter 2.

Tried again and its playing this time. Seems like it is not all that stable, but maybe I can watch it now

Back