• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald

Phyllis Hicks

US version
unable to read files from
E:/video_ts
E:/video_ts/video_ts.ifo
unable to open

details
file 0 E:/video_ts/video_ts.ifo 3

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.3_Info_I_FANTASTIC_BEASTS_TCOG.ziplog
    127 KB · Views: 4
US version
unable to read files from
E:/video_ts
E:/video_ts/video_ts.ifo
unable to open

details
file 0 E:/video_ts/video_ts.ifo 3
Probably defective / dirty disc and / or drive.

I had this same problem with this disc too. I used my backup computer and it worked OK. Funny how it practically shut down my laptop but my desktop worked with no problem.

laptop (slim) drives are notorious for being problematic compared to desktop drives, one way or another.

laptop (slim) drives are notorious for being problematic compared to desktop drives, one way or another.
Crazy thing is it worked for about 3 weeks on several different discs then quit working. I agree with what you are saying. My old Laptop would not backup a disc at all.

Crazy thing is it worked for about 3 weeks on several different discs then quit working. I agree with what you are saying. My old Laptop would not backup a disc at all.
I'd get a external Blu-ray/DVD burner/drive if I was you. That way, you can still watch or rip your disc.

:)

Back