• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lucifer season 1 Bluray - doesn't remove protection

TroyBennett

Tried to create an ISO file of this for backup purposes, it wouldn't do it unless I clicked on "Keep Protection"
then it copied the ISO fine.

this happened on disc 1 of the season, haven't yet tried the other two discs

Including log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.0_Info_E_MOD_Lucifer_S1D1_888574420741_BD50CMF_7000073698.1_A6AD346C_E9800EF0.ziplog
    152.9 KB · Views: 6
Tried to create an ISO file of this for backup purposes, it wouldn't do it unless I clicked on "Keep Protection"
then it copied the ISO fine.
Please elaborate on "it wouldn't do it". Do you receive an error message? Which one?

Speedyjames beat me :)

Sorry, didn't intend to be so unspecific...

in AnyDVD, when the "Keep Protection" checkbox in unchecked and I hit the button to "Copy Disc" a dialog box comes up and says "drive E: is not ready". however, when I check the checkbox for "Keep Protection" and hit the button to "Copy Disc" it copies the disc to ISO file without error. if I then uncheck the checkbox labeled "Keep Protection" and hit copy disc again, I get the same dialog box that says "drive E: is not ready". This didn't happen with any other bluray disc that I've copied tonight.

and yes, "it" does mean AnyDVD :)
see my first post for the log file.

I get the same dialog box that says "drive E: is not ready".
OK, thanks.
I'm poking in the dark here: you have a number of drivers installed, some of which might interfere.
My topmost candidate for a potential hazard would be DeUHD, I'm not sure what exactly it does or whether it was designed with the possibility of AnyDVD running alongside it in mind.
I suggest to try and temporarily uninstall it, reboot and see if that makes a difference, then we'd know from where to start.
Then there's of course Daemon Tools, but they've been around so long, I think we'd know by now.
And Duplex SCSI Pass Through Direct driver, I'm not sure, what you need it for.

Including log file

Code:
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

This is not possible. A drive can only have one region or none (unset).
Something strange is going on...

After uninstalling DeUHD and restarting, the disc ripped fine... thanks for the suggestion

After uninstalling DeUHD and restarting, the disc ripped fine... thanks for the suggestion
Is the drive region now reported correctly? Could you please post another logfile?

Back