• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.7.4

bubbles19

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6174.exe

Not much in this update but there has been a fair few changes since the last official release (with the beta's in between):D

6.1.7.4 2007 09 08
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

6.1.7.3 2007 09 07
- New (DVD): Added support for a new copy protection to the option to
remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors", e.g.
"Curse of the Golden Flower", R2, UK

6.1.7.2 2007 09 06
- New (DVD): Added support for a new version of the Settec AlphaDVD
protection to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable
Sectors", e.g. "Paris by Night 89 - Live in Korea"
Note: 1:1 copy with CloneCD is not yet supported. Currently only
CloneDVD2 or AnyDVD ripper are supported.
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- Fix: Compatibility problem with U3 memory sticks

6.1.7.1 2007 09 01
- New (DVD): Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors", e.g.
"Blades of Glory" R1, US
Note: This new protection is supported by CloneDVD, CloneCD, DVDShrink
and Nero Recode without using the AnyDVD ripper!
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- Fix (DVD): False positive detection of Arccos on some unprotected titles
- Fix: Compatibility problem with Cruzer U3 memory stick
- Updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6174.exe

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird that they didn't fix the CloneCD 1:1 copy problem before releasing it as final...unless this is a CloneCD-only problem... :confused:

Weird that they didn't fix the CloneCD 1:1 copy problem before releasing it as final...unless this is a CloneCD-only problem... :confused:

I think other 1:1 disc copiers may also experience issues with Paris By Night and Anydvd. Clonedvd and Anydvd ripper will work. I'm guessing once the new Anydvd scanner is released that issue will be fixed.

Last edited:
Wooo! Thank you!

And is it just me or are the vob/ifo files in the folder eraser new? I think I may have seen them in a version or two ago.

Wooo! Thank you!

And is it just me or are the vob/ifo files in the folder eraser new? I think I may have seen them in a version or two ago.

I could be wrong but I'd assume this was added when the AnyDVD ripper began using [parts of] the CloneDVD2 ripping engine.

Why is it that when I now download a new version of AnyDVD, I get every instruction but one and that's the little popup that instructs you to reboot your pc.

Why is it that when I now download a new version of AnyDVD, I get every instruction but one and that's the little popup that instructs you to reboot your pc.

You don't always need to reboot with every Anydvd update.

problems downloading Anydvd

Hi I am having trouble downloading the last two versions of Any DVD. I have the the registration key, but when I download it is says error and that I should abort. What should or can I do??? Do I have a virus or something??

Hi I am having trouble downloading the last two versions of Any DVD. I have the the registration key, but when I download it is says error and that I should abort. What should or can I do??? Do I have a virus or something??

What is the full error message? And do you have Spybot's teatimer on your system?

Also, are you using this link? click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6174.exe

thanx that link worked, I don't know why I couldn't download it. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
cheers

Can we please get an answer as to why this version is (uniquely)requiring updated Root Certificates? It's being a real pain in the neck on my non-web connected machines.

-W

Can we please get an answer as to why this version is (uniquely)requiring updated Root Certificates? It's being a real pain in the neck on my non-web connected machines.

-W

It is a bug. Will be fixed.

Now THAT'S the kind of answer I love!!! You still da man.... :D

-W

any word of when Anydvd with the new AI scanner will be coming out besides the beta out now?

Back