• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dual layer movies skipping

breebeau

Using clonedvd and anydvd, I have tried to copy many movies in dual layer, clone says it copied successfully, but the movies skip usally in the middle of the movie. Tried lowering the writing speed, tried everything i can think of, but it still skips,I might get 1 full movie in 4

Using clonedvd and anydvd, I have tried to copy many movies in dual layer, clone says it copied successfully, but the movies skip usally in the middle of the movie. Tried lowering the writing speed, tried everything i can think of, but it still skips,I might get 1 full movie in 4

Choice of media with the combination of burning too fast are what's causing this issue. I as well as others here will suggest Verbatim DL DVD+R's for copying double layered DVD.

Charlie said:
I as well as others here will suggest Verbatim DL DVD+R's for copying double layered DVD.

Yes, and make sure it's made in Singapore.

Back