• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD will not move to another monitor on multi monitor setup

J.Marie

I just bought three 1440P monitors to replace three 1080p monitors. CloneBD is the only program which will now not move to another other than the main (middle) monitor. If about 1/4 of CloneBD goes to another screen it will automatically snap back to the main screen. AnyDVD nor any other program/file has this issue.

edit: I also replaced my GTX 1080 video card with a GTX 2080 Ti

I just bought three 1440P monitors to replace three 1080p monitors. CloneBD is the only program which will now not move to another other than the main (middle) monitor. If about 1/4 of CloneBD goes to another screen it will automatically snap back to the main screen. AnyDVD nor any other program/file has this issue.

edit: I also replaced my GTX 1080 video card with a GTX 2080 Ti

For me CloneBD traverses monitors without a hitch.
What is special about CloneBD (vs. AnyDVD for example), is that it automatically adapts to different DPI settings and rescales its size - that can cause complications on multiple monitors when crossing the DPI boundaries.
So do you maybe have different text scaling settings on your monitors?

I also use a 3 monitor setup and have no issues with CloneBD.

For me CloneBD traverses monitors without a hitch.
What is special about CloneBD (vs. AnyDVD for example), is that it automatically adapts to different DPI settings and rescales its size - that can cause complications on multiple monitors when crossing the DPI boundaries.
So do you maybe have different text scaling settings on your monitors?

All there monitors are 1440p scaled at 125%. its the weirdest things as this is the only program which does it. I never had issues with my previous three 1080p monitor setup. I guess i'll try various settings to see if i can find a cause.

All there monitors are 1440p scaled at 125%. its the weirdest things as this is the only program which does it. I never had issues with my previous three 1080p monitor setup. I guess i'll try various settings to see if i can find a cause.
You could create a CloneBD log file (just insert a disc, start converting, abort, then post the log file).
It contains CloneBD's registry settings, maybe I can see something there.

Here's the log file.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.0.The Dark Knight Rises.cbdlog
    511.9 KB · Views: 1
Here's the log file.
No, nothing special in there - same default settings as mine.
What you could try to do:
  • rearrange the monitors (see if it makes a difference, if they are logically arranged vertically or horizontally, whether the main monitor is left-most/right-most)
  • See what happens, if you set the scaling to 100% (for all 3 monitors). What of 150%?
  • temporarily disable one monitor
If you find anything, let us know - maybe we can reproduce it then.

Back