• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Escape Plan

azwatsonw

The Blue Ray disc copied successfully. I tried watching the copy with PowerDVD 15. At about 5 minutes in, I get a message that this is a copy and cannot be played. Anyone else have this problem?

The Blue Ray disc copied successfully. I tried watching the copy with PowerDVD 15. At about 5 minutes in, I get a message that this is a copy and cannot be played. Anyone else have this problem?
Seems to be an AnyDVD problem.
Please post an AnyDVD logfile.

Seems to be an AnyDVD problem.
Please post an AnyDVD logfile.
I looked for 30 minutes. I couldn't figure out how to post a logfile - not sure one was created.

I inserted the blue ray disc that I got the error and selected 'create log file'. I will upload the file created. I hope there is helpful information in it. If I didn't create a correct logfile, please advise.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.0_Info_D_ESCAPE_PLAN_THE_EXTRACTORS_E18F3C11_00000000.ziplog
    66.6 KB · Views: 5
    66.6 KB · Views: 1
    66.6 KB · Views: 1
    66.6 KB · Views: 2
    66.6 KB · Views: 0
Moving to AnyDVD section for the time being

I inserted the blue ray disc that I got the error and selected 'create log file'. I will upload the file created. I hope there is helpful information in it. If I didn't create a correct logfile, please advise.
The logfile(s) are from a copy, not the original disc you want to make a copy from.
Please use the original disc as a source. If this doesn't work, please post a logfile from the original disc.

Attached is a logfile from the original disc. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.0_Info_D_ESCAPE_PLAN_THE_EXTRACTORS_5515B8AB_29391E58.ziplog
    884.1 KB · Views: 8
Back