• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Clone DVD2 version 2.9.3.4 Beta

stevehelena2

Hello: I have been using Clone 2.9.3.3 for a long time now with few problems. My PC has windows 7 Professional. I am skeptical to upgrade to windows 10. Can I just keep using the current version that has worked well for a long time . Thanks for any insight.

Where is the official notice that CloneDVD 2.9.3.4 beta won't work with Win 7?

Support was dropped for Win 9x, ME and NT, those OSes are years obsolete. Win 7 is still on extended (paid) support by MS for now.

Hello: I have been using Clone 2.9.3.3 for a long time now with few problems. My PC has windows 7 Professional. I am skeptical to upgrade to windows 10. Can I just keep using the current version that has worked well for a long time . Thanks for any insight.
Sure. But you can use 2.9.3.4, it will work even better.

You have to ask elaborate bytes that, but probably never. Clonebd doesn't actually have it either. It's ANYDVD that actually taps into the audio encoding process of clonebd and applies the removal fix. Clonebd doesn't know or care that it's doing that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You have to ask elaborate bytes that, but probably never. Clonebd doesn't actually have it either. It's ANYDVD that actually taps into the audio encoding process of clonebd and applies the removal fix. Clonebd doesn't know or care that it's doing that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Okay on that.

Since DVD players don't check for Cinavia, there is no need. It is only an issue if you play it in your Bluray player. If you are doing DVDs, get an upscaling DVD player and you'll never worry about Cinavia.

Ths is the way to never get a Cinavia-warning. :sneaky:

Sure why not. Maybe James will add that option.
Nope. See above.

Or perhaps it can be archived with CloneDVDmobile aund AnyDVD.
Sure, but why? If you have a player which detects Cinavia on .mkv files, you are really doing something wrong. Even most Blu-ray players don't.
(I would expect Sony players to do this, but I don't know)

Back