• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MRS WILSON DVD PROBLEMS

92mustang

The movie decrypts but the file size you end up with is too large here is the log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.6.3_Info_E_Mrs Wilson.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Define too large? What size? How are you ripping?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

no i am old school use dvd shrink but when the dvd is in the drive it says 7.76 gb and after being ripped to hard drive it says 11.6 gb

no i am old school use dvd shrink but when the dvd is in the drive it says 7.76 gb and after being ripped to hard drive it says 11.6 gb
Rip it with AnyDVD ripper to harddisk. Or use elby CloneDVD2.

i have been doing this for a long time now with no issues with shrink and if the file size on the hard drive is bigger than the disc in the drive it is not a problem with shrink

Hi James the final size of the file after ripping is 11.6 gb

Hi James the final size of the file after ripping is 11.6 gb
Not good. Can you check with CloneDVD, if there is a duplicate / wrong title included?

in dvd shrink reauthor it shows 5 different main titles added a screen shot

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    194.3 KB · Views: 11
Back